I still love the people I’ve loved, even if I cross the street to avoid them. — Uma Thurman (via landlockedmermaid)
(Source: thelittleyellowdiary, via 4vic)
The largest most grotesque man I’ve ever seen just walked into my work, stared at the smoothie menu with a blank face and dead eyes and asked “What’s the Obama?” After explaining the Obamanana is a chocolate banana smoothie he lifted one beefy arm, pointed and said “I’m offended that you would honor that communist,” and waddled away.
I promised you a Gewgaws & Gimcracks giveaway, so here it is! The winner will receive the pendant at the top—a small glass and stainless steel vial containing a fragment from the Nantan meteorite fall in the 16th century—on a sterling silver chain.
If you love the other two pendants pictured, they’re available for sale in my Etsy shop.
- Liking this post gets you a point.
- Reblogging this post gets you a point.
- I’ll post again later in the day so west coast frayns and the night crew have a chance, too.
- Only one like and one reblog per post—no multiple points for multiple likes/reblogs.
- You don’t have to follow me to win, but everyone who already follows me gets a bonus point.
- Everyone who already follows me and hasn’t already won a giveaway item this year gets a bonus point.
- Giveaway closes at midnight Pacific Time, and the trusty Random Number Generator will pick a winner, who I’ll announce tomorrow.
- Don’t enter unless you’re comfortable giving me your name and address, because I’ll need that to send you a necklace. I promise to keep your information completely confidential.
- I ship everywhere the USPS goes.
- Yes, I am really giving away a necklace. No, this is not one of those Tumblr fake giveaway scams.